Ring Size Guide
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle. We bring for you a unique diamond ring size chart.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, we suggest that you opt for the larger size. The unique diamond ring size chart helps you through the process.
Common Ring Sizes
We understand that it might be difficult to accurately select the correct ring size online, and especially if it is intended to be given as a surprise gift, you would have to guess the ring size.
If you are planning a surprise and you are not sure about the size of the ring, you can always order the average ring size and send it back to us for resizing within the first 30 days of receipt of your product.
The average ring size varies between L1/2-N for women and S-T1/2 for men.
Free Ring Sizer from Numined
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below. For extra width, you can add another size to accommodate.
Printable Ring Sizer
Check out our printable ring sizer and size conversion chart.
If you’re shopping for someone else, the best way to find his or her ring size is to ask. If you’re planning a surprise, get help from friends and family. They can ask without raising any eyebrows. The average ring size available for women ranges from size 3 to size 9. The most commonly purchased women’s rings range between size 5 and size 7. Size 6 is the most popular. The average ring size available for men ranges from size 6 to size 13. The most commonly purchased men’s rings range between size 8 to 10-½. Size 9 is the most popular. These standard ring sizes can help guide you in the right direction. If you do not see the size you need, contact our experts for help placing a special order. There are also a number of at-home methods to find your ring size.
If you are still not sure what size would be the best for you, you are more than welcome to contact our experts to discuss the matter further. Contact Us
Tips For Measuring Ring Size
- Measure the inside of another ring that fits using a tape measure and our printable ring sizer.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won’t fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
- When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
- Please avoid getting your item resized by a third party such as another jeweler or someone other than Numined as it will void your lifetime warranty.
- Please note that the resizing process may take up to 25 business days depending on the product and the resized ring will not be eligible for a refund.
Ring Size Chart
Below you can find the standard ring sizes along with the corresponding diameters and circumferences.